Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Another Look At Happiness

The quote "The happiest people might not have the best but they make the best of what they have" really rings true and is something that I think that people should follow. I continue to go with the theory in life that everything happens for a reason. And even though you may not be happy with a certain place in your Life or the situation that surrounds your Life whether it be your job, where you live, money, personal problems or anything really, its all in what you make of what you do have. You can sit and say how much your life sucks and how you don't like this or don't like that but in reality negativity is only bringing you down. I could give examples but I think I will stick to this short and sweet. Always try to look at all the good in your life and how it outweighs the negative. It can be hard to do but will make you and the people around you feel better in the long run. Your ora really does effect your friends and family. So if your not happy, other's around you will become unhappy as well. Your situation is only temporary. There will always be obstacles in the way or something unfinished or not enough time, the list goes on. But that is Life. The journey of Life never promised you it would be easy. Happiness in Life is how you make your Life evolve around those obstables. Be the best you can be, make the best of what you have and see the goodness you have and goodness will come to you.

1 comment:

  1. It's been getting tougher here lately but in general I'm that screw-ball in the group that always seems to find something good in almost anything. Sometimes I've discovered that I just have to make up the good as well - lol. We've gotta hand in her somehow, we're survivors I know we are!

    ReplyDelete