Saturday, May 14, 2011

Goals

With changing time I set out to accomplish my goals.. I graduate, finally in August with my Bachelor's degree but I still struggle to search for a job that any where remotely uses such degree. I refuse to work retail, or flipping burgers. I have worked to hard to get where I am to downgrade what I know I am capable of. But at what point do I realize that there is a difference between goals and dreams and catch the medium in between the two? This is hard figuring out what I want to be when I grow up within realistic realms of the fact that I do have 4 kids to help support and I would at least like to be included in what years I have left with them the next 15 years till my little one's are 18 and headed out on their own verses being in a job that consumes my life. Time is running out....

1 comment:

  1. Have you thought about teaching private lessons? It can pay pretty well and it's really flexible.

    I just posted a blog article geared for college students, but it has some great ideas for how to brainstorm a solid strategy for making money as a private instructor or consultant. http://findproz.com/2011/05/18/how-to-pay-for-school-without-flipping-burgers/

    ReplyDelete