Wednesday, December 24, 2008

My 'To Do" List


Because of my recent findings and the certainty of the unknown I have a list of things that I plan to add to and take away from over the years. Just so you know these are in no specific order. These are dreams, ambitions and real things that I would love to do. I plan to do as many of them as possible. Think "The Bucket List".

Find true Happiness

Get a Boob Job

Go to New York and celebrate New Years in Time Square

Party Mardi Gras in New Orleans

Skydiving

Drive a real race car

Find true love

Vacation to Ireland and Italy

Get my concealed handgun licensee

Do my bachelor's degree in Criminal Justice

Tropical get away, me, myself, my love, an umbrella on the beach and a drink in my hand

Go back to Pike's Peak

Visit family in Rhode Island

Write a letter to everyone I love

Visit Australia

Take an African Safari

Taste the World's finest Chocolate

Compete in Pro Rodeo again

Learn FLUENT Spanish

Find a fulfilling career

Save a life

Volunteer for several organizations

Get Baptized

Be wild and crazy. Even for one day without regrets or repercussions.

Dune buggy races in the sand

Two-words WASHBOARD ABS

Buy an old farmhouse (by myself) with a wrap around porch, fix it up (by myself) and pass it on to my children

Feel comfortable in my own skin.

See my kids graduate college

See the Northern Lights

No comments:

Post a Comment