Tuesday, December 23, 2008

What makes ME Happy!


In no particular order:

My kid's laughter

The sound of hoofbeats

Being told Im beautiful

I nice cold Dr. Pepper

Christmas and the joy it brings

A day at the mall with a friend

Sunsets that make the whole sky glow

Watching a great episode of Lost!

Movie night with popcorn and pizza for dinner

That first few days of a chill in the air when fall is really here

The smell after a good hard rain

A rainy day with no plans and being in my pj's

When I wake up in the middle of the night and I feel very alone, but then I remember that my kids are there

The way my kids smell and feel after a bath

When my kids are in a lovey-dovey mood with me and/or each other

A nice long walk

A long hot shower

A facial/massage/good haircut/pedicure

When someone gets my joke

A good friend IRL or online

Feeling appreciated

Towels out of the dryer

A great song on the radio when I can blare it and sing really loud


Ahh - I could go on and on too - that makes me happy also!

I felt the need for this.

No comments:

Post a Comment