Monday, June 29, 2009

Soul Searching

As I look at my life I find myself saddened by some of the happenings lately. I always strive to make the best out of everything for myself and my children and it is very hard to do when there is one blow after another. Security is a big thing for me. I want to feel stable and secure. I feel as if I am on a bubble. I am seamlessly floating around and that bubble could totally pop at any second leaving me without a lifeline. As I have grown from an innocent girl I have blossomed into someone that no longer questions myself and my motives. I have set forth a path and I plan to stick to that path. Even if the world seems to be crumbling around me I keep myself true to my goals, my faithfulness, my children, my wants, my needs, my desires.... I have nothing and everything I could ever ask for in life. I am a remarkable woman with a undying steadfast strength. Anyone that chooses not to be a part of my wonderful life is the one that loses out.

1 comment:

  1. Again, you've found a way to explain part of how I feel as well...still find it a little freaky weird sometimes how much in common we always seem to have going on! Gonna swipe a few lines from you to use in my own. =)

    ReplyDelete