Monday, August 15, 2011

Offically a graduate



Finally graduated and have mixed feelings about it. So glad to be done but nervous about my future. So far job wise, things just haven't added up. I am taking a turn to my Criminal Justice and Psychology major and looking for a more 'laid back' and 'normal working hour' job in probation, parole and case management. With teaching jobs in the crapper my back-up plan went flying out the window awhile ago so I had to some soul searching on what I want to be when I grow up lol! The pay is pretty crappy it seems but with a Bachelor's in my degree it's a good job that moves up in pay over time. It still keeps me within the Criminal Justice field but it also allows me to use my Psychology without ended up a counselor. Now to figure out when and where we are going to end up. No reason to search for a job when I have no clue when we are moving or where we are moving to.

No comments:

Post a Comment